Thursday, October 15, 2009

ACTS

Holy spirit, open my heart to you. Teach me to pray!

Adoration:
Absolutely unbelievable...your works are so mighty and amazing. God, I'm constantly reminded of how large you are. While teaching the kids about weather, it's crazy to think about how powerful you are. The storms you create amaze us, yet that is on an ounce of your power. You set the universe in motion and keep it in motion with the easy of your hand. I praise you, that you are in your holy sanctuary. I long to praise you with my life, with my words, with my actions, with my heart, with my marriage, my teaching, my ministry. My soul purpose is to glorify you!

Confession:
Lord, I know that I'm a sinner and have fallen short of your glory. I agree with you that I have sinned and done what is wrong in your sight. Father, unfortunately, I am only aware of a small portion of my sin. Reveal my sins to my heart. Break my heart for what break yours. Remove the boundaries that I construct that keeps me from you.

Thanksgiving:
Open my eyes to the numerous blessings you pour out on me. Thank you for my salvation. Thank you for my beautiful wife that is way more then i deserve. Thank you for your constant provision. Thank you for my salvation. Thank you for taking man's form and dieing for me on the cross because I couldn't save myself. Thank you for washing away my sins so I can spend eternity with you in heaven even though I deserve hell. Thank you for waking me up this morning so I can learn more about you.

Supplication:
I lift these requests up to you.
Me-my decision about going back to school, my 4th grade class, my teaching abilities, my ministry to the 11th and 12th grade guys, my "husbandship", my ministry to my neighbors, my willingness to submit to authority.

Others-Rachel, 11th and 12th grade boys at Shandon, John Smoak, Shandon Youth Ministry, Gray and Leigh Ladd, Eric, Marshall.

Lord I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment