Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Psalms 86-90

For to you oh lord, I lift up my soul.
For You are great and wondrous deeds; You alone are God.
All my springs of joy are in you.
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.
For a thousand years in Your sight are like yesterday when it passes by.

Prayer:
Oh Lord, be God today! Let me play my role in our relationship. Instead of trying to take over, let my words and actions be few. "I often do 'good works' in my own power with such frenzy that I do not seek your heart and face and do not ask you counsel." "Help me to fix my mind on you!" Cleanse me and make me clean, for I am a sinful man. I constantly fall short of your glory, renew me now Lord. My works and my efforts and my strivings are futile! Rest in you is my remedy. I love you Lord. Take the weights on my mind and make them yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment